This privacy notice describes what personal data is processed by BEFC when you visit Lemon Square website at www.lemonsquare.com.ph. If you are visiting the website as a prospective employee, you should also look at the section that applies to Job Openings.
This notice describes the information we collect, what we do with it, who we share it with, how long we store it and what rights and obligations you have.
BEFC’s INFORMATION AND CONTACT DETAILS
|BIG “E” FOOD CORPORATION|
|Address||: 91 Sampaloc St., Libtong, Meycauayan, Bulacan, Philippines|
|Telephone||: 02 8 - 9839417 to 19|
|: 02 8 - 9849142|
|DATA PROTECTION OFFICER||: email@example.com|
INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
When you visit our website, www.lemonsquare.com.ph, the following information may be collected: your IP address, which browser you use, how you use our website (e.g. pages you have viewed), and information about your device (e.g. geographical location).
The above mentioned data do not contain additional personal information, except when such information has been supplied by you.
You may choose to voluntarily submit your personal data by filling in the form(s) on our website. Such information includes your email address and your name, as well as your company-related information. Once you opt-in by providing your name, email address or other information, your IP address and the history associated with it is matched with the new information to create a profile.
If we do want to collect other personal data through our website, we will inform you before hand and will explain what we intend to do with your personal data.
THE PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING
We will process your personal information for the purposes listed in this section given our legitimate interest in undertaking marketing activities to offer you products that may be of your interest and enhance those of our services that you may use or be using. In particular, your data is processed for the following purposes:
- To facilitate, personalize, measure, and improve our advertising and marketing efforts;
- To personalize your experience on the sites by presenting products and offers tailored to you;
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, such as to send you requested materials and newsletters or other related information and materials regarding our services;
- To contact you to provide more information, by email, on topics you are interested in;
- To contact you by phone if you have provided your phone number, you have shown great interest in our content and services and if we believe that our services could create value for your business;
You can opt-out from receiving marketing communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions included in our marketing communications.
BEFC’s legal basis for data processing is our legitimate interest as a food manufacturing (i.e. improving BEFC’s website and user experience, as well as providing marketing and advertising).
RECIPIENTS OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Within BEFC, only authorized personnel of BEFC have access to your personal data as necessary for operating this website, answering your requests and providing you with advertising material or customer service.
We may also share your personal information with third-party service providers according to this Privacy Notice.
We use a third party service provider to provide our marketing campaigns (MullenLowe Philippines for more information, please see philippines.mullenlowe.com). When necessary for technical support and maintenance, employees of MullenLowe Group Agency might have limited access to your data.
Third-party service providers have access to personal information only as needed to perform their functions. We maintain processes designed to ensure that any processing of personal data by third-party service providers is consistent with this Privacy Notice and protects the confidentiality, availability, and integrity of your personal data. Where required by law, we put in place legal mechanisms deisgned to ensure adequate protection of your personal data.
YOUR RIGHTS AS A DATA SUBJECT
You have the following rights under the Data Privacy Act of 2012, subject to the applicable statutory limitations:
- Request access to information that BEFC has about you;
- Request the correction of information that BEFC has about you;
- Request the erasure of information that BEFC has about you;
- Restrict the use of your personal data;
- Receive your personal data;
- Object to the processing of your personal data;
- Withdraw your consent for the use of your personal data;
- File a complaint