Lemon Square Lava Cake® Choco Cake Pops
Total Preparation Time: 35 mins
Yield: 20 piece(s)
Cost per piece: ₱5.75/piece
- 10 packs Lemon Square Lava Cake® Chocolate
- 1/2 cup all-purpose cream
- 1 bar dark chocolate
- White and milk chocolate candy melts
- Candy sprinkles
- In a large bowl, mash the Lemon Square Lava Cake® Chocolate bars with a fork. Set it aside.
- In a double boiler, melt the dark chocolate bar and mix the all-purpose cream, stirring constantly. Pour the melted chocolate mixture onto the mashed cake bars and mix thoroughly.
- With clean hands (or while wearing gloves), take a portion of the cake bar mixture and roll to make 2-inch balls. Line them up in a tray and chill in the fridge for at least 4 hours.
- Take out the chilled cake balls from the fridge and quickly insert skewers into each one. Return the cake pops in the fridge while you make the chocolate dip.
- Melt the candy melts in the double boiler over low to medium heat, stirring constantly. When completely melted, take out the cake pops from the fridge and dip in the melted chocolate. Twirl the cake pop to ensure uniform coating.
- Before the chocolate hardens, sprinkle the candy sprinkles. Place the cake pops in a tall glass and let the chocolate set completely, in room temperature.